Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Need This Today!

Here is another batch of my pictures from "The Best Trip EVER!" And seriously, I really need something to pick up my spirits today. Ever get the feeling you are trying your best yet still failing miserably at everything you do? Well, I guess that's why it's called Domestic Chaos!
And now for the mood changers!
This has to be one of my favorite pictures! Just bask in the kitschy-ness!

Seligman, AZ is just a blip on the Route 66 trail, but it sure makes a statement!


Grand Canyon. Everyone needs to go there at least once in their life!
My hair looks freakishly neon

This was at Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument. Very steep trail

On the other side of the Sunset Crater park, there are some stunning ruins in the Wopatki National Ruins park.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment